Did you join us for St. Louis Mom’s second annual Bloom?
If you answered yes, you got a golden ticket to a beautiful day at the Angad Arts Hotel, where there were lots of refreshments, photo ops, resources for parents, and pampering!
If you didn’t get the chance to join us, you’ll want to next year. We’ll countdown to the “why” below.
10. SWAG. We had a ton of swag! Those bags went home with every ticketholder, and they were filled to the brim with all kinds of coveted items for mom, baby, and older siblings.
9. GIVEAWAYS. There were some amazing giveaway items, too! We had a combination of local businesses as well as national brands contribute to our stash of awesome giveaways worth hundreds!
8. PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY. Bump, baby, and family portraits. *Insert all the heart eyes!* It was so great to see our moms and their families and friends in the spotlight. Everyone was beautifully captured by Kelly Laramore Photography.
7. AMAZING SPONSORS. We had a Title Sponsor and two Supporting Sponsors that helped make Bloom a success. Mercy, Legacy Physical Therapy, and Kiddie Academy all hosted tables to share their expertise and had lots of informational items for attendees to take home. Thank you, Sponsors!
6. THE BEST VENDORS! Bloom also had many vendors all around the room ranging from pregnancy and postpartum care to infant clothing to prenatal physical care. It really takes the right combination of personalities and businesses to make an event like Bloom thrive! Every vendor on site that day was welcoming, supportive, and happy to share their day with you and your families and friends!
5. CURATED FEEDING CORNER. Did you spot the curated feeding corner hosted by The Milk Bank? We had a lovely area in the hall leading to the event room that was outfitted with comfy chairs (courtesy of Angad Arts Hotel) for a quieter space for feeding and taking a break with your babes.
AND ELECTRONICS CHARGING STATION. Did your phone or electronic need a moment to recharge after all the posting you did about Bloom while at Bloom? Focus Group by Schlesinger hosted a charging station at their table! Just a little something extra we wanted to offer our attendees while they were with us.
4. THE SETTING. The setting! The beautiful Angad Arts Hotel Arch View Room hosted almost 100 people for the day of Bloom. The views from the 12th floor were amazing! The staff at the Angad was so gracious, helpful, and welcoming. We can’t wait to go back!
The stunning, fresh floral arrangements were the perfect centerpieces and complimented the photo area well. Thank you, HareandBear Co!
It wouldn’t be Bloom without lighted letters provided by Alpha-Lit STL. “MAMA” all lit up really helped our mamas glow. <3
We loved our halo of balloons made by Lou Lou Balloons! The photo area just wouldn’t have been the same without the tall display!
3. DELICIOUS REFRESHMENTS. Refreshments from local STL businesses made up our Bloom cravings table and were enjoyed by everyone! Lots of happy tummies make for happy mummies! Thank you fit-flavors, The Adored Board, Patty’s Cheesecakes, Juice Bar, and Defiant Dough!
2. PAMPERING STATIONS. Thank you, Healing Hamsa and STL Prenatal Massage, for pampering our attendees! You helped them feel beautiful and relaxed! We loved the face mist, dew drops with SPF, and tinted avocado lip oils. They paired so well with the mini neck and shoulder massages. Whether you had your pampering done before or after your portrait, we know you felt glowing from the inside out.
- MOTHERHOOD & MAKING CONNECTIONS. The most important reason to attend Bloom next year, and for all the years to come, is the connection you will make to other mothers! St. Louis Mom is all about connecting moms to one another, and Bloom is an event that does exactly that. No matter your stage of motherhood, we support you. And if you attend our events, you will see that other mothers you haven’t even met yet support you, too! Our hearts always feel so full and renewed in our community of motherhood – especially when we get to see those connections being made in real time.