It’s the most wonderful time of the year!
Thank you to our event partners!
Where is the tree lot located?
At the McCarthy Construction headquarters in Rock Hill, located near the intersection of McKnight and Litzsinger Roads. There will be signs so you can’t miss it!
Where should we park?
There is a parking lot in front of the McCarthy building, just west of the tree lot, where you can park.
How will you control crowd capacity and encourage social distancing?
We have capacity for one per family every 5 minutes to have their photo taken with Santa (note your photo time when purchasing your ticket) The bench in front of our backdrop will be cleaned after each family’s photo. Our staff will be masked and gloved and will serve you your donuts and beverages directly. We ask that you remain 6 feet from our staff and other families during the event.
Are masks required?
Yes. You must wear a mask to participate, per Delta Gamma Tree Lot guidelines, in partnership with St. Louis Mom.
How will I receive my photo with Santa after the event?
Within 3 business days of the event, you will receive an email from St. Louis Mom with a link to a gallery where you can download your photo. Watch your email and be sure to check your spam folder! Please contact us by December 10 if you have not yet received your photo by email.
Can I bring my pet for the photo too?
No. Animals are not allowed on property, unless you have a licensed service dog.
Disclaimers (Please Read)
By purchasing this ticket, I agree to the following:
– I agree to have my family’s photos taken by Celeste Boyer Photography that will be included in a photo gallery that will be shared with other event attendees.
– I agree to have my and my family’s candid event photos posted on social media.
– I agree to NOT hold St. Louis Mom or the Delta Gamma Shining Tree Lot responsible in the event I or my family contract Covid-19.
– I agree that all ticket sales are final and non-refundable. (If you and your family are forced to quarantine due to Covid-19 exposure or illness, we will issue a refund)
– I agree that event details may change at any time due to potential county restrictions. In the event of a hard lockdown or severe in-climate weather, refunds may be issued.