Are you a social media guru? Enjoy editing that photo and fine-tuning every detail before you post? Looking for a flexible work-from-home position? Are you a local mom looking to start a new professional endeavour? Looking to join an encouraging community of mothers united with a mission to reach and encourage moms in St. Louis? St. Louis Mom is growing, and we’d love for you to apply to be our next social media manager!
Social Media Manager Role Description:
The St. Louis Mom Social Media Manager will be the manager and point of contact on all social media platforms for St. Louis Mom. They will work directly with STLM‘s ownership and executive team to plan and publish all social media content. They will be responsible for managing and executing all content details on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
The Ideal Candidate:
– Has social media management experience and experience running social media campaigns
– Works with ease in using all Instagram tools, including stories, reels, insights, filters
– Works with ease in all elements of Facebook post creation
– Is an eager go-getter, isn’t afraid to make connections with external partners, and is prepared to be a face for our social media channels
– Is organized, driven, detail-oriented, assertive, and administratively gifted
– Is a self-starter and happy to take a task and run with it
– Is available to work 10 hours per week and will provide status updates on a weekly basis to STLM ownership
– Is a collaborative and engaging team player
– Comfortable using the Canva program
– Is eager and willing to be part of the greater St. Louis Mom organization, including our Executive Team
– Feels passionately about St. Louis Mom’s goals and the greater community of St. Louis moms
This is a paid position. Salary will be discussed directly with the St. Louis Mom organization during the application and interview process.