Mornings are straight-up NUTS in my house— three kids, two different school drop-offs, a full-time job, and a 6-month-old at home. We do our best to get everything ready the night before … even down to our breakfast ideas. We literally have to decide before bedtime what we will make for breakfast.
Insert: Start Right. A company started by two dads that saw a need for a quick, easy, healthy, and protein-packed breakfast on the go.
Here are 10 reasons why Start Right is the official breakfast of St. Louis Moms (and why you should add their products into your routine)!
- They are packed with the good stuff (and free from the bad stuff)! 15g of protein per serving and gluten-free!
- They are QUICK. Ready in the microwave in 60 seconds or pop them in the toaster (or air fryer). On crazy mornings, every second counts!
- The product was developed and founded by two dads who understand the need for healthy, nutritious, quick, and STAY FULLER FOR LONGER food items. Yay for STL Dads!
- The waffles and sliders are versatile. Check out this post on “5 Delicious Toppings to Add to Your Waffle Slider”. My family is partial to copious amounts of whipped cream (#balance) and loads of fruit on our waffles!
- The company gives back. Start Right partners with Girls on the Run in St. Louis to support scholarships for the organization!
- They support local! Start Right is incredibly connected in the St. Louis fitness community. They partner with some of our favorites, such as Burn Boot Camp, Fit Flavors, and St. Louis FC.
- Kid-approved! Picky eater? No problem. Start Right has three awesome flavors of waffles (and two waffle sandwiches) that my kids have NEVER turned down.
- Expectant mom approved! Did you know, protein helps with morning sickness?
- You can be a winner at ANY meal. We have them for dinner, lunch, and “special treat” snack time.
- You’re supporting local! Two Mizzou collegiate athletes, STL dads, and health enthusiasts created these and have made them easily accessible at most stores in our area (find them at Dierberg’s and Schnucks!).
Bottom line, in a world of crazy mornings, embrace things that can make life easier (and delicious). And while we’ve got you here, how would you “dress up” your Start Right breakfast?
Here’s where you can find Start Right products in St. Louis: